Sunday, January 13, 2013

Relthoza Starter

This is the second starter that I bought for the Relthoza. I really like the ships and gameplay of this faction and with two other friends who play, it will make for good two-on-one games.
 This is the box they came in.
 They nicely package up the models in bubble wrap. In my first starter, the bottom of one of my frigates was missing and Spartan quickly mailed me one.
 You also get a combined stat card sheet, damage counters and a small ship and cloaking counter sheet.
I washed them in soapy water and made sure they fit before gluing together.
One piece had leftover flashing.
 I just used a bone saw to get this off.
In my next post I'll show how I painted the cloaking effect on them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark is a miniature agnostic skirmish ruleset that can be used for any small scale miniatures. The setting is near t...

Popular Posts