Monday, September 2, 2013

Kingdom of Britannia Armored Battle Group

Since I put together my Spartan Games Dystopian Wars Kingdom of Britannia naval and air force, I wanted to put together my land starter box. I will base them once I finish my Prussian Land starter box.
The Britannia Armored Battle Group comes with one land ship, three bombards, six medium tanks and 10 small tanks.
 The Sovereign land ship primed black.
 GW Dark Angels Green.
 Drybrushed GW Snot Green
 Lightly drybrushed GW Goblin Green and the tower painted with P3 Menoth White Highlight and drybrushed with P3 Morrow White.
 Tower was washed with GW Gryphon Yellow. Metal parts painted with P3 Cold Steel. Treds painted with P3 Thamar Black.
 P3 Rhulic Gold for the brass parts.
 Then the whole thing was washed with GW Devlan Mud.
 There are the landship replacement pieces that can be exchanged for the tower. Mortars on the left and gun turrets on the right.
 The entire box with some GW epic terrain. The terrain is 1/285, not the 1/1200 scale that Dystopian Wars is. It still kind of works and I'd hate to not use terrain I already own.
 The small and medium tanks. The small tanks are not flocked and based yet.
 The land ship and the optional inserts.

 The bombards.
 I still think the terrain can work.
 Each box comes with templates and counters.
My box came with stat cards but according to Spartan Games website the boxes and blisters no longer come with them. They can be downloaded though from here.

Now on to the Prussians.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark is a miniature agnostic skirmish ruleset that can be used for any small scale miniatures. The setting is near t...

Popular Posts