Thursday, January 16, 2014

My Malifaux 2E Guide Cards

I have been playing Malifaux off and on for two years as a casual player. Since Malifaux 2E has come out I've been itching to play more and teach new players how to play. One thing that distracts teaching new players is flipping through the rulebook. To solve that I've created a way to make the process easier with the theme of using playing cards.

Now I know that playing cars are central to the game of Malifaux anyways but hear me out. I've made the setup, strategies and schemes to fit on playing cards. I even made them for how to conduct turns.
Most people have card sleeves and spare playing cards around. If not use an older Malifaux deck and the sleeves.
 
The first card is the step by step overview of how to set up a game.
 It has all the basics and each successive card has more detail.
 
Then players can flip cards from the top of the deck as they go.
 I'd recommend the terrain trait cards be left to the side as they help out while the game is played.
  I included a scoring card for each player that can be marked on and erased after the game is done.
 
I also made a red and blue deck of the schemes. That way each player can pick out the ones they choose, mark on them if there is specific objectives and keep them secret until revealed.

Here are the card sheets for Setup, Schemes and another for Strategies if you want both players to have them. There's also these Turn cards including a handy turn tracker. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark is a miniature agnostic skirmish ruleset that can be used for any small scale miniatures. The setting is near t...

Popular Posts