Saturday, February 22, 2014

Neverborn Nephilium Barbados, Terror Tots, Young and Mature

I picked up a new plastic Lilith box set and the new larger Nephilium pack recently to add to my older metal Lilith set. This is because of the new upgrade, Rapid Growth, in Malifaux 2E that allows you to summon the next larger Nephilium once a model kills another model. That means I need more of each type.

 I painted these guys similarly to my metal Terror Tots models here. I just substituted P3 paints for GW paints for most colors. I started primed black, then P3 Khador Red Base, then drybrushed GW Red Gore. Then lighter drybrush of P3 Midlund Flesh and a light touch of GW Elf Flesh. The loincloth was P3 Meridius Blue then drybrushed P3 Arcane Blue. The horns were painted P3 Menoth White Highlight. The metal parts were painted P3 Ironhull Grey and drybrushed P3 Cold Steel and a lighter drybrush of P3 Quick Silver. They were then washed with GW Purple. Then I based them the same as my metal Lilith Gang here.


 My new plastic Young Nephiliums followed my metal young Nephilium here.Same as the Terror Tots for paint except more of the fleshes were drybrushed on to show they had grown more skin.

 As per above.

 Barbaros followed my metal young Nephilium above.

 My Mature Nephilium followed my metal one here. I drybrushed even more flesh color on for the reason above.
The only problem was basing all these models. I am worried that because they are not affixed to the base but rather tot he hardened clay on the base that they can come off in the future. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark is a miniature agnostic skirmish ruleset that can be used for any small scale miniatures. The setting is near t...

Popular Posts