Thursday, March 6, 2014

Gottacon 2014 - Friday

Gottacon this year was held at the Victoria Convention Center, which is directly behind the Empress Hotel. Gottacon's Facebook page is here.
I took the day off Friday to get my badge early because of the wickedly long lineups last year. After I got my badge I walked around the convention for several hours talking to people at the booths, store owners and friends...until I tried to leave for a Chai Latte at Liberty Cafe. I was politely informed that the convention opens officially at 5pm and that I should not have been allowed to wander through the convention area. Oops. Since it was still a few hours before that time I read a book while enjoying my drink at Liberty Cafe.
On Friday night and Sunday I played in two Malifaux Tournaments. The folks I played against were the same great bunch, with some changes, that I played against the previous two years.


In total over the two tournaments I played six games and won two. I learned a lot about my Lilith Neverborn forces and about what other crews can do. I also liked the terrain that was used.

After my Friday game I went home for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark is a miniature agnostic skirmish ruleset that can be used for any small scale miniatures. The setting is near t...

Popular Posts