Sunday, July 6, 2014

Viktorias Outcast Crew

 The Malifaux Outcast Viktorias crew is a dangerous crew from what I can tell from their cards. I traded it with my local henchmen, for some WOTC Star Wars pre-painted miniatures for his Fantasy Flight Star Wars roleplaying. I also got a bunch of other models that you'll see on this blog in the next year. Its always great when you trade something you don't need for something you want. With the Viktorias they were a crew I wanted to get a few years from now anyways so it was aa great trade all around.
He painted them to a good standard and I have few complaints. The bases are very cool and I will have to get another three for the older metal Ronin that I already have unpainted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark is a miniature agnostic skirmish ruleset that can be used for any small scale miniatures. The setting is near t...

Popular Posts