Sunday, October 12, 2014

Guild Warden

 The warden model for the Guild faction I have not used not played against, but it looks like a very good model and board control model. It was also simple to put together, except for the claws.

I primed Krylon black. Then drybrushed heavily P3 Pig Iron and drybrushed P3 Cold Steel. Then I applied a light drybrush of 1/3 P3 Necrotite Green and 2/3 Cold Steel. I then gave it a wash with GW Badab Black. On the glowy areas I used P3 Wurm Green and drybrushed with Necrotite Green with a dab of P3 Menoth White Highlight on the chest piece. I then used a drybrush of Cold Steel on the chain for the claw. I then used P3 Rhulic Gold to trim the armour. Finally a wash of GW Devlan Mud was applied.
I love the look it gives. Almost a tired reality. I would use it on any Cryx I might get in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark is a miniature agnostic skirmish ruleset that can be used for any small scale miniatures. The setting is near t...

Popular Posts