Friday, October 3, 2014

Neverborn Tuco

Tuco was a family member of the Ortega family before he was captured by the nephilium. The tortured him and warped his mind. Now he’s a nephilium himself and out for revenge.

This model will be the last Neverborn model I’ll paint for a while. For Malifaux models I want to concentrate on one faction, the Guild, and mercenaries they can use for the next few years. That way I’ll have a selection of masters and models to use in games and tournaments.
So I primed Krylon Black, then a rough drybrush with P3 Battlefield Brown. Then the lower jacket was drybrushed with P3 Bootstrap Leather and lightly drybrushed with P3 Rucksack Tan. I then washed the lower jacket with GW Baal Red. The upper part of the jacket, hands, shotgun and face was painted in P3 Thamar Black. Then the upper jacket was drybrushed with P3 Greatcoat Grey and lightly drybrushed with P3 Cryx Bane Highlight.
The face and hands were drybrushed with P3 Ryn Flesh and washed with GW Baal Red. Parts of the shotgun were painted with P3 Pig Iron and the hair was painted with P3 Coal Black. The horns were painted with P3 Menoth White Highlight and washed with GW Gryphon Sepia. The whole model was then washed with GW Devlan Mud.
The base was flocked and some Army Painter Meadow Grass was put in the back and an IMEX cactus was put in the front.
This model is also the first of my “free time” models. This is the first time I met this mark since I started this plan and its my desk job that I have to thank for that. I always plan to make 260 points worth of models (five points per week). I calculate each mass production model being one point (like 40k marines or Cygnar Longgunners), solos and cavalry and individual models being two points, jacks and larger models being three and vehicles being five. Being ahead of schedule is really relaxing but I’ll still paint models I either need now or in the near future to keep ahead of schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark is a miniature agnostic skirmish ruleset that can be used for any small scale miniatures. The setting is near t...

Popular Posts