Sunday, May 10, 2015

Maki Containers

When I saw the Maki Containers on Kickstarter, I was impressed but concerned. My concern at the time was that I just got involved with the Deadzone scenery kickstarter and didn't think I should get into another one. Realizing that having different scenery from different manufacturers would make for a better table to play on I went for it.
 As you can see the basic container is a perfect size for 25-32mm scale miniatures.
 The product is designed for many of them to fit together. There are also walkways, ladders, stairs and other do-dads.

Although several items were forgotten with the parcel I was sent, the company sent all the missing items. I now call myself satisfied with the product.


Their pin system encourages you to build whatever you wish and be able to take it apart again. This for me was why I went for this product's Kickstarter after getting the Deadzone one. Time will tell how lit looks after multiple reconfigurations.
If you like what you see, you can order the containers and more from their website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark is a miniature agnostic skirmish ruleset that can be used for any small scale miniatures. The setting is near t...

Popular Posts