Thursday, December 3, 2015

Miss Demeanor (Convict Gunslinger)

Back when Wyrd miniatures were still making metal models, Miss Demeanor (Convict Gunslinger) came out for the 2011 Gencon. I cannot remember how I got a hold of this model but I'm glad I did, as she rocks the table in the Shifting Loyalties campaign I'm playing in. Now she just needs the modified barrel equipment upgrade and she will be set for the campaign.

I primed it white and washed it with GW Badab Black. Midlund Flesh for the skin drybrushed with Ryn Flesh. Jeans were painted with Exile Blue and drybrushed with Cygnar Base Blue. Shirt painted with Heart's Fire and drybrushed Sulfer Yellow.
Leather boots painted Umbral Umber and drybrushed with Bloodtracker Brown. Guns heavily drybrushed with Pig Iron. Holsters and bandolier painted with Bootstrap Leather and drybrushed with Hammerfall Khaki. Hair painted Black and drybrushed with Coal Black.
A little Quicksilver was applied to the bullits on the bandolier. The whole model was then washed with Agrax Earthshade.

Not my best paintjob for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark is a miniature agnostic skirmish ruleset that can be used for any small scale miniatures. The setting is near t...

Popular Posts