Saturday, December 10, 2016

Convict Gunslinger - The Male One

I have painted a convict gunslinger before but it was the alternative Miss Demeanor. Now I've finished with another metal sculpt from the first edition of the game. The new ones are very wel sculted plastic, here.
 But I didn't paint him entirely. I purchased this model from a fellow and added a few paints. Here is the original front.
 And back.
 I first painted his hair with Thamar black, then drybrushed with Khador Red Base and lightly drybrushed with Khador Red Highlight. His skin I Drybrushed with Midlund Flesh and lightly drybrushed with Ryn Flesh. I touched up the bandolier and scars with Khador Red Base. The leather gloves and boots I drybrushed with Rucksack Tan. The bullet bases I painted with Molten Bronze. The metal parts I drybrushed with Quicksilver. The skull kneepads I drybrushed with Shining Gold. The pants were drybrushed with Ordic Olive and drybrushed with Ordic Olive and Menoth White Highlight. Finally the model was washed with Agrax Earthshade.
Here is the back of the model after my added paints.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark is a miniature agnostic skirmish ruleset that can be used for any small scale miniatures. The setting is near t...

Popular Posts